SEND US A MESSAGE
Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, we are always happy to hear from you.
£6.99 – £35.00
EDITORIAL – A Felicitous Meeting of Attachment and Relational Psychotherapy
by Daniel Stern
– Separated Attachments and Sexual Aliveness: How Changing Attachment Patterns Can Enhance Intimacy by Susie Orbach
– Sex, Couples, and Attachment: The Role of Hedonic Intersubjectivity by Jeremy Holmes
– Vanishing Spell by Valerie Sinason
– Who Am I? Some Thoughts Around Adoption Issues by Catherine Mitson
– Discussion of ‘Who Am I?’ by Andrew Enever
– Reflections on Race, Racism, and Psychotherapy by Emerald Davis
– Attachment Here and Now: An Interview with Peter Fonagy by Kate White and Joseph Schwartz
– Keeping on Pushing: An Interview with Richard Bowlby by Joseph Schwartz
– Forty-Four Juvenile Thieves: Their Characters and Home-Life (II) by John Bowlby
– Stop Thief! But What Has Been Stolen and By Whom? by Paul Renn
– We Need to Talk About … Attachment and Crime by Rachel Wingfield
– Bowlby’s Contribution for an ASBO Age by Will McMahon
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a leading edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients. It is published in conjunction with The Bowlby Centre, an organisation committed to the development, promotion and practice of attachment-based psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
The annual subscription includes two printed issues a year and includes complimentary online access from Ingenta Connect to current and past issues.
Reasons to subscribe:
– A leading-edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients;
– A professional journal featuring cultural articles, politics, reviews and poetry relevant to attachment and relational issues;
– An inclusive journal welcoming contributions from clinicians of all orientations;
– An international journal open to ideas and practices from all countries and cultures;
– A cutting-edge journal with the latest relevant developments in neuroscience.
Editor: Orit Badouk Epstein
Assistant Editor: Wayne Davis
Book Reviews Editor: Gülcan Sutton Purser
Poetry Editor: Yvonne Forward
Consultant Historian Editor: Brett Kahr
Founding Editor: Joe Schwartz
Editor Emeritus: Kate White
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a vibrant, cutting-edge journal promoting modern attachment theory in the clinical setting. Attachment brings together leading clinicians and theorists from around the world to provide an illuminating forum of outstanding papers and ideas from noted contributors, such as Beatrice Beebe, Jeremy Holmes, Daniel Stern, Arietta Slade, Giovanni Liotti, Philip Bromberg, Karlen Lyons-Ruth, and many more. Alongside, you will find sections on poetry, art, book and film reviews, which advance mental health in a human and non-pathologising fashion. By tapping into the therapist’s right-brain communication, this pioneering journal represents a major step in bringing to life attachment-based and relational psychoanalysis.