SEND US A MESSAGE
Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, we are always happy to hear from you.
£6.99 – £35.00
Attachment to Australia as it burns: a personal reflection by Jewel Jones
– Thalassa, Confusion of Tongues, The Unwelcome Child and his Death Drive: Sandor Ferenczi‘s Unfolding Model of Trauma by Adrienne Harris
– My questions about Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy – and a few answers by Anne Power
– Response to My questions about Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy – and a few answers by Anne Power by Gülcan Sutton Purser
– Just Imagine! – The Transformative potential of the imagination and it’s place in psychotherapy by Sue Wright
– Fairbairnian approaches to King Roger the opera by Karol Szymanowski by Graham Clarke
– Double Binds, Dissociation, and Attachment to the Perpetrator in Families and Oppressive Groups by Ruth Blizard
– Internal attachment relationships: The 5 C’s versus the 2 D’s by Sue Richardson
– Depression is a thirty-ton whale… and it sings in the wrong key by David Taransaud
– Forced Endings in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis: Attachment and Loss in Retirement by Anne Power
Reviewed by Karen Fisher
– Dancing between Hope and Despair: Trauma, Attachment, and the Therapeutic Relationship by Sue Wright
Reviewed by Alexandra Maeja Raicar
Orit Badouk Epstein
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a leading edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients. It is published in conjunction with The Bowlby Centre, an organisation committed to the development, promotion and practice of attachment-based psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
The annual subscription includes two printed issues a year and includes complimentary online access from Ingenta Connect to current and past issues.
Reasons to subscribe:
– A leading-edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients;
– A professional journal featuring cultural articles, politics, reviews and poetry relevant to attachment and relational issues;
– An inclusive journal welcoming contributions from clinicians of all orientations;
– An international journal open to ideas and practices from all countries and cultures;
– A cutting-edge journal with the latest relevant developments in neuroscience.
Editor: Orit Badouk Epstein
Assistant Editor: Wayne Davis
Book Reviews Editor: Gülcan Sutton Purser
Poetry Editor: Yvonne Forward
Consultant Historian Editor: Brett Kahr
Founding Editor: Joe Schwartz
Editor Emeritus: Kate White
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Robert Tom Muller
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a vibrant, cutting-edge journal promoting modern attachment theory in the clinical setting. Attachment brings together leading clinicians and theorists from around the world to provide an illuminating forum of outstanding papers and ideas from noted contributors, such as Beatrice Beebe, Jeremy Holmes, Daniel Stern, Arietta Slade, Giovanni Liotti, Philip Bromberg, Karlen Lyons-Ruth, and many more. Alongside, you will find sections on poetry, art, book and film reviews, which advance mental health in a human and non-pathologising fashion. By tapping into the therapist’s right-brain communication, this pioneering journal represents a major step in bringing to life attachment-based and relational psychoanalysis.