SEND US A MESSAGE
Whether you’re looking for answers, would like to solve a problem, or just want to let us know how we did, we are always happy to hear from you.
£6.99 – £35.00
What happened to you? Attachment theory extended by Simon Partridge
– The history of Scotland’s ACEs movement: grounded in a focus on relationships by Suzanne Zeedyk
– Dr Bowlby: a psychiatrist for our times by Sebastian Kraemer
– Co-creating secure attachment imagery to enhance relational healing by David S. Elliott
– Survival of the survivors; containment for the uncontained by Rebecca Silvia Rossi
– Did the Nazi Holocaust cause schizophrenia? by Brett Kahr
– The role of discrimination and social defeat on black mental health by Heather Hall
– Working with adolescents virtually during the Covid-19 period by Isabel Duarte
– Vying voices of the pandemic by Caroline Adewole
– Practising through the pandemic by Gülcan Sutton Purser
– Retiring in the time of Covid and Donald Trump: the impact of the therapist’s attachment style on maintaining connection over Zoom by Carol J. Gould
– Psychosis, Trauma and Dissociation: Evolving Perspectives on Severe Psychopathology (2nd edn) edited by Andrew Moskowitz, Martin J. Dorahy, & Ingo Schäfe
Reviewed by Nancy Fair
– The Jewish Thought and Psychoanalysis Lectures edited by Harvey Schwarz
Reviewed by Gordon Alderson
– Approaches to Psychic Trauma: Theory and Practice edited by Bernd Huppertz
Reviewed by Sue Wright
Orit Badouk Epstein
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a leading edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients. It is published in conjunction with The Bowlby Centre, an organisation committed to the development, promotion and practice of attachment-based psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
The annual subscription includes two printed issues a year and includes complimentary online access from Ingenta Connect to current and past issues.
Reasons to subscribe:
– A leading-edge journal for clinicians working relationally with their clients;
– A professional journal featuring cultural articles, politics, reviews and poetry relevant to attachment and relational issues;
– An inclusive journal welcoming contributions from clinicians of all orientations;
– An international journal open to ideas and practices from all countries and cultures;
– A cutting-edge journal with the latest relevant developments in neuroscience.
Editor: Orit Badouk Epstein
Assistant Editor: Wayne Davis
Book Reviews Editor: Gülcan Sutton Purser
Poetry Editor: Yvonne Forward
Consultant Historian Editor: Brett Kahr
Founding Editor: Joe Schwartz
Editor Emeritus: Kate White
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Robert Tom Muller
Attachment: New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis is a vibrant, cutting-edge journal promoting modern attachment theory in the clinical setting. Attachment brings together leading clinicians and theorists from around the world to provide an illuminating forum of outstanding papers and ideas from noted contributors, such as Beatrice Beebe, Jeremy Holmes, Daniel Stern, Arietta Slade, Giovanni Liotti, Philip Bromberg, Karlen Lyons-Ruth, and many more. Alongside, you will find sections on poetry, art, book and film reviews, which advance mental health in a human and non-pathologising fashion. By tapping into the therapist’s right-brain communication, this pioneering journal represents a major step in bringing to life attachment-based and relational psychoanalysis.