The Journal of Psychological Therapies (formerly the Journal of Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology Reflections) is sponsored by Regent’s University London’s School of Psychotherapy. It is for all psychotherapists, counsellors, and mental health professionals who are interested in open debate and reflective thinking around the philosophy, theory, and practice of therapy and counselling.
Reasons to subscribe:
– An international peer-reviewed journal that welcomes contributions from all countries and cultures;
– An inclusive, non-doctrinaire journal with a pluralistic approach;
– A forum for open debate underpinned with academic rigour and reflective thinking;
– A home for intriguing articles based on both quantitative and qualitative methods;
– A unique space for critical, broad, and experimental discussion on psychotherapy and counselling.
The journal was put on hold in 2023 after the editor stepped down and no new editor was forthcoming. Individual issues and individual articles are available to buy from our website and online access is also available from Ingenta Connect.