O&SD aims to create a deeper understanding of organisational and social processes and their effects on individuals, and to provide a forum for both theoretical and applied papers addressing emerging issues in societies and organisations from a psycho-social perspective.
The editors seek to sustain a creative tension between scientific rigour and popular appeal, by developing conversations with the professional and social scientific worlds and opening them to practitioners and reflective citizens everywhere. Contributions include:
- theoretical argument and discussion
- case studies of consultations or action research projects
- reviews of books, plays and other artistic works providing insight into organisational and social dynamics
- analyses and reviews of contemporary social and political events
- personal polemics and reflections
- dialogues exploring opposing views
The annual subscription includes two printed issues a year and includes complimentary online access from Ingenta Connect to current and past issues.